Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring Might Be Here!

First my reading list for the last 2 weeks:
Galatians-Philemon and the Gospel of Luke (finished today)
Impact by Douglas Preston (finished today)
A Parent's Guide to Training Children to Sit Still and Smile About It by Lorrie Flem
Books for Sonlight Core 4 (prereading for Greg):
A Scholastic biography of Thomas Alva Edison
The Wright Brothers by Quentin Reynolds
Helen Keller by Margaret Davidson
The Terrible Wave by Marden Dahlstedt

Still working on that silly sock though!

My cold is back and worse. The nurse that I saw refused to give me any more antibiotics. So I imagine I will have this for the duration - unless Dr. Schulteis is willing to give me some in 2 weeks. We can always pray for that!

The boys are all good. They are loving the wonderful weather that we have been having. The sun is peeking through the clouds again today. Lee started track practice last week and is really enjoying it. Thinks that he might do hurdles. So our spring will be busy! Busy is good I guess.

Baby is growing nicely I think. We will have another ultrasound in a few more weeks. I am almost 30 weeks along. I can't wait to meet our new little blessing!

I am sitting here trying to think of something deep or witty to say about things, but I don't have anything. So I guess I will leave it at that. I hope that all of you have a wonderful week!

No comments: