Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

To participate you can go HERE



FOR TODAY May 6th...
Outside My Window... Sunshine and birds singing

I am thinking...about planting the garden this morning and the finishing up of schoolwork

I am thankful for...a hardworking husband

From the kitchen...might bake something yummy

I am wearing...grubby garden clothes - black sweats and a t-shirt

I am creating...socks and a wrap

I am going...nowhere today!

I am reading...Ephesians, Psalms and Acts

I am hoping...the beautiful weather will continue and the rain will be gentle

I am hearing...my little dog sniff around the house

Around the house...things are still quiet as everyone sleeps

One of my favorite things...homemade quilts

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: babysitting my niece, shopping with dh, working on my herb bed and flower beds

No comments: