Friday, May 09, 2008

Choosing Every Day

I had a "blah" day yesterday. I frequently have those as the devil and I spar. He tries to bring me down and I try to fight my way to the surface.
I was reading my current issue of An Encouraging Word this morning and realized that I get the choice every day to make my day, my life, be the life I want to be living. Some days are going to go worse than others. Some days nothing will get done. Some days I will want to curl up and cry. BUT, God is still hanging in there with me. He is lifting me up. He wants me to stand on my own two feet and keep "doing the next thing".

Today I am going to keep my head up and continue to "do the next thing".

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love that, "Keep doing the next thing..." ME TOO! I'm looking up and going to keep doing the next thing though the enemy keeps trying to get me to stop moving forward with all his darts of doubt and distraction!

Have a blessed weekend!

sheila