Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What is New with Us

Hello!
We are enjoying spring so much here! I planted a flower bed of beautiful annuals last week. I hope that they are hanging on in the cooler weather this week. Spring is here and I am so glad!!!!

Today we did our schooling, houseworking and I have been downloading the preview chats from Cindy Rushton's Ultimate Homeschool Expo. If you haven't heard of this you can go here . I am going to have some fantastic CD's from this!

Well, little Bear is grumpy and needs Momma.....better go!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Carie, I just wanted to thank you for your encouraging comments on my homeschool blog.

You're right, I don't need to worry about the ABC's too much right now, but I just want to be open to the oppurtunities to point out the ABC's in all his odd and end gathering. :-)

Have a great weekend!
Sheila
P.S. I'll be adding your blog to my bloglines and come visit often!