Monday, January 22, 2018

Podcasts I Love : True Crime

As promised, here are some more of my favorite podcasts.  This week's topic is True Crime.

Cults:  Each week a cult is discussed.

Serial Killers:  New serial killer every week.  Short and very informative.

Sworn:  The host is a retired law enforcement officer.  Most of the cases are based around Atlanta, Georgia (I assume that is where he worked or lives).  He takes a very analytical approach to the cases that he presents.

The Serial Killer Podcast:  The host is Norwegian.  I could listen to him talk about toilet paper.  But the content is good too.

Sometimes the topics overlap on each podcast, but it is interesting to get a different take on such "famous" criminals....some I've never heard of.

Probably not for the faint of heart, many descriptions are very graphic. 


No comments: