Sunday, May 26, 2013

Recent Reading

The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn
Excellent read!  Not the easiest thing that I've ever read, but I will say one of the best books. I just don't know how to describe it....for me that's saying something.  I linked you back to Amazon there above so go check it out. 

Two Graves by Preston and Child
I'm thinking that maybe this is a book about Detective Pendergast and I've kinda started in the middle of a serious but I'm still able to keep up and it is riveting.  I LOVE a good mystery.  Might finish it tonight so I decided to go ahead and include it here.  I've read something by Lincoln Child before but I can't think of the name of it......well, upon looking at some of his other books I believe I have some on the kindle waiting for me so that is why he is familiar.  I will definately be moving them to the top of the list.  I can't wait to read more about Detective Pendergast!



No comments: