Sunday, December 30, 2012

A LATE, but FREE Christmas gift for you!

December got away from me.  It really did.  My friend's funeral early in the month cast sadness over the preparations and I didn't really get in the "mood" until the week before.  Then the kids got sick.  Then MOM got sick.  After 5 days, I have finally decided that I might live.  Maybe.

While in my feverish state, I spent a few hours on the computer, reading Lorrie Flem's new digital Eternal Encouragement magazine.  It was free the whole month of  December (sorry, I didn't get it shared sooner). 

Go HERE and then go down to the red "click here to read free issue" button.  Its that simple.  You will love the articles, recipes and ideas that Lorrie includes for busy moms.  All the links are "clickable" and there is even an audio message from Lorrie at the beginning. 

I encourage you to take this time and get to know Lorrie and her ministry to moms.  You won't be disappointed.

Check back over the next few days to see my New Year's goals, reading lists, etc. 

Have a great day!

No comments: