Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Gabbing

I have spent the last half hour or so looking through my blog archives. That is an interesting endeavor. I realize how much I have really been slacking during this pregnancy! I know that there is a season for everything, but I hope and pray that I am able to overcome my tendency for laziness after this baby is born! That is something that I will really have to work on.

Even though I am not running at anything near full force, I thought that I would post what we did today and what I have on my list for tomorrow.

Today
went to church services
fixed lunch (leftover pork chops, cornbread stuffing, sweet potatoes)
walked in the Halloween parade at a neighboring town with our taekwondo school
Home to REST
Trick or Treating to Grandma's, Great Grandma's, Aunt Marge's and Uncle Buck's. Norman will take them into town on Wednesday night for the big event.
Reading blogs and email

Tomorrow
up/showered/dressed
pay bills
fix lunch (don't have any idea what)
work on laundry (mom may do it for me, but I will still need to put it away)
change sheets on my bed so I come home to clean sheets
double check baby's bag and my bag
help the boys pack their bags to stay at friend's house

I think that is it. I am hoping to be in bed early Monday evening cause we have to be at the hospital by 5:45 a.m. so we will be getting up very early (probably 4 a.m. for me). I have no idea why I need to be there so early......I wonder if there are even doctor's or office staff there that early??? Oh well, I am hoping that maybe after they hook me up to everything that I can go back to sleep for at least a little while.

All of your prayers are appreciated. I will post when we get home!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: