Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall

I am soooo enjoying fall this year. My body temp is all messed up with this baby and I am HOT all the time! So the cooler weather has been a relief for me.....while most people are in jackets, I am in shirt-sleeves!

Yesterday I finished working on the baby bib. It is really cute. My grandma made the baby blanket. It is really cute.

We are going to another cook-out tonight. This one is local so we won't have to drive far. And it is mostly people that I only see once or twice a year. So that should be fun.

Laundry is on the line........fleece sheets are on the bed - they are so soft!

Baby has his little butt up against my rib cage. I have to sit almost straight up to keep from being uncomfortable....there isn't any room to lean over at all. I guess that maybe my posture will improve. LOL

All in all, things are good here. We are just waiting in anticipation for baby's arrival. We can't wait to hold him and kiss him and love him :)

Have a good weekend!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: