Saturday, February 02, 2013

It's a Hodge Podge

I'm reviewing a blog planner  :)  Soooo, I've been using the blog planner.  As most of you know, if you've been around a while, my blogging is sporadic at best.  I always have fantastic intentions but they tend to fall by the wayside.  I forget to take pictures to go with the post or I don't do what I was wanting to post about or........   You know how it goes.

Anyway, back to the blog planner......today I have written in that I would blog about my knitting projects.  Hmmm.  Well.  Didn't take pictures (see how that goes) and they weren't terribly interesting.  This week I finished 3 scarves: 1 camo/blaze orange for Lee (a request - when teenage boys ask you to knit something for them, you do it, quickly!) and 2 ruffle scarves for an upcoming vendor fair. 

And that's all I really have to say about that.  See?  Not very interesting. 

I've been reading, almost daily, but haven't finished anything.

I haven't sewn anything remarkable.  I did rearrange my sewing room.  Alone.  Last week.  That was a job.  I have a large solid wood L-shaped desk, a folding table, a huge, long, solid dresser and a few smaller shelving units in there.  And my sewing maching desk.  It didn't have to move.  The room is maybe 10x10 and I moved that furniture all over.  It looks so much nicer now.  It will never be a room on pinterest but it is much more useable.  I worked on Lee's quilt for a while last week :)  Much more useable!

Ha!  This is a terrible picture of Abby modeling one of the scarves I made.  Bear is playing video games in the background.

And, the most important news of the week!  Abby got her ears pierced on Friday.  Daddy took her so Mommy wouldn't cry.  I hear that she was very brave and she loves her new pink butterfly earrings.
 
Hopefully I will make it back tomorrow to post on my Bible study topics :) 

No comments: