Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snowy Sunday

A beautiful day!!!!
This is the first measurable snowfall that we have received this year. Norman has requested that the boys and I stay safely at home because the roads are a little nasty. We are happy to comply :) I am sure the boys will spend most of the day making snowmen and throwing snowballs.

I have only a little fringe left to put on Aunt B's latest shawl. I also completed a "furry" scarf for myself. I have a cute little pair of socks on needles right now. I also printed out a baby pattern.....not for the baby, but an ITEM for the baby...........I would rather not say what as the receiver may be reading this blog. In fact I have several baby gifts to making in the near future :)

I guess that things have been pretty quiet around here and appear to be remaining so...I love quiet winter days!!!!!

Blessings,
Carie

No comments: