Friday, February 17, 2012

Hacked

A few days ago, my email was hacked.  (I have hotmail if anyone cares about things like that)  I sent out apology emails and changed my password.  I made the mistake of thinking that life would continue on normally.  I thought wrong. 

Today hotmail locked me out of my email account.  I can't balance my bank statement, check on online receipts or work with my Gabby Moms blogging group.  I had to answer a bunch of mundane questions and maybe, in 24 hours, hotmail will grant me permission to access my own email account again.  To say that I am frustrated is an understatement.

I made the mistake, a few hours ago, of dozing off in my recliner while the babies were playing in the living room (yes, it was about noon.  yes, I was exhausted.  still am)  Anyway, while I was dozing Abby got into my purse, found a tube of lipstick and commenced to rubbing it all over her face (all the way to her eyebrows), neck, ears, hair and hands.  Somewhere along the way she also got it on the carpet.  THEN Bear decides to wake me up.  (((sigh)))  Things just aren't going my way today.

I have to say that I have a great appreciation for working mothers.  I have been working part time since July - one day a week and only on my husband's day off.  Beginning in February I began working both of my husband's days off.  So I am working 2 days a week, right now just afternoons (about 4 hours a day).  It could increase to 10 hour days again like it was most of the summer/fall.  I am exhausted.  I am chasing my tail trying to keep up with everything and making a miserable job of it.  I am grouchy when I shouldn't be and I know that the stress is showing in the care of my home.  I don't know when the last time was that I made bread or spent considerable time crafting and I don't dare ask for a little time alone for me because my poor dh is spending his whole days off taking care of the kids while I am gone (NOT that he wouldn't gladly give me time if I asked, I just feel bad asking).  Today I fell asleep at noon.  Noon.  It wasn't like I had a hard morning.  I had done considerable cleaning, but I had also colored with Abby and read books.  Nothing I did was heavy labor.  But all heck broke loose when I fell alseep and now the email thing really has me upset.  Not that it really matters, kwim? 

Well, I guess, this is my "day in a life of me" post.  Not very cheerful eh?  At least now you know I am human and struggle (like you could have missed that).  Keeping it real.  Pray for me if you feel led.  I need some rest; spiritual, emotional and physical. 

Have a great weekend!
Carie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I call these kind of days 'life' days...when life takes over and I get overwhelmed. Then I remind myself that things could be much worse...and tomorrow is coming :0
praying for you