Saturday, August 22, 2009

Proverbs 22:17-21

Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise,
And apply your heart to my knowledge;
For it is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you;
Let them all be fixed upon your lips,
So that your trust may be in the Lord;
I have instructed you today, even you.
Have I not written to you excellent things
Of counsels and knowledge,
That I may make you know the certainty of the words of truth,
That you may answer words of truth
To those who send to you?

Yet, another good reason to have the Word of God hidden in my heart. I want to be able to share God's goodness, mercy and truth to those who come before me. God, help me as I strive in this goal to become closer to You!

1 comment:

Angela said...

We have recently started really teaching our children abouthiding God's word in your heart. I will add this in our studies. Thank you for shareing.