Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year

The final days of this year have been so hectic. I really don't know where the time has gone and I don't really know where to start to catch all of you up :)

Christmas Projects
I managed to get all of my Christmas projects done. I am not real sure how but I did it. What a relief and a joy to be able to give all of my friends and family a little piece of me. I am already thinking of gift ideas for next year :)

Current Projects
Although my Christmas knitting is done, I still have things to do. Don't we always??? Anyway, I have 4 more shawls to make for Aunt B. I also have the yarn to make her a pair of socks and 2 pair for myself. I am also making scarves for the boys (camo). I have one done and have started the second. I am hoping to finish them up this week. Before July I need to make 4 baby blankets. I haven't choosen the yarn or patterns yet so I will need to do that.

Christmas
Christmas went well. I got a laptop (I am typing on it right now!) and a bo-staff and case from Norman and the boys. My mom got me luggage, a laptop bag, a gift card to Old Navy (now that I have lost almost 30 lbs. I will need that) and some other stuff that I can't think of right now. Everything was wonderful! Sometimes I miss the peacefulness of Christmas like when I was younger, but this year went really well and most of my family managed to keep most of their opinions to themselves (which really is a blessing).

I am working on my goals for the new year. I will post them as soon as I get them finalized. I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year!
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: