Sunday, May 06, 2007

Baby Clothes and Stuff

Beautiful blue skies and bright sunshine have greeted us today. It truly is a beautiful day.....straight from the hand of God.

After worship services and a pie social this a.m. we came home. I have zig-zag stitched some fabric that I bought at JoAnn's to make receiving blankets. It is now in the washer and heading to the dryer to be shrunk. After that is done I am going to iron and sew the blankets together. I ventured out into the garage after that was started and fetched 2 rubbermaid boxes of baby clothes that I had stored. About 2/3 of them were definately boys clothes, sized 0-6 months, but the other 1/3 was "universal" clothes (yellow/green/white sleepers, gowns and onesies), receiving blankets, a crib sheet, burb rags and a few pair of socks. That is all going into the wash next. I will probably wash the load of boys clothes also and then return them to the rubbermaid tote. That way they will be ready if I need them and if not I can go ahead and donate them to the crisis pregnancy center.

I am beginning my 14th week of pregnancy and really feeling everything coming together. My tummy is tender in spots where it is starting to grow. I may make it into my maternity clothes yet :)

I will try to be more diligent about updated! I have a doctor's appt. on May 14th and will try to update everyone then :)
Blessings,
Carie

No comments: